Sunday, February 12, 2012

Quite a guy!

Happy Valentines day! We are already one month into the new year, and I can't believe how quickly time moves. The main reason of this post is to highlight my sweet, wonderful, loving, caring, handsome, husband Nathan! He deserves so much more than I could ever say about him, but I have to try.

Yesterday, after helping his dad out all day, Nate came home and surprised me with a night away for Valentines day. What a guy. :-) I love Nathan Mansanarez! He is always thinking about me, and what is best for our family, never putting himself first. Nate is the first man there to help, and the last one to leave. No one works harder than this man, or has more caring for those around him, and those who are in need. He always gives 110% in all that he does. If you are blessed to know Nate, you have been changed forever. I love you Nate!

No comments:

Post a Comment