Monday, February 20, 2012

What a good week!

 Nate and I have had such a great week! Don't you love when that happens? Sometimes it feels like we are constantly going through trials or having to deal with hard things, but we know that the Lord blesses us, and the sun comes out and shines. That is what it has been like for us this week, and we are sure grateful for it!
   This week we had the blessing of meeting a sweet, hardworking, compassionate young lady,(who we shall let remain nameless here on our blog) whose heart is full of love and courage. Even if all we got to do was just meet her it was worth it. I am constantly amazed at how our Heavenly Father knows and watches out for each of us. I can see that in this girl's life. I can feel his love her for. This was one of the main highlights for the week and we are so grateful to have been a part of that.
Kyson with his daddy Kevin, right before cake
    Also this week I got to go to my nephew Kyson's 1st birthday part! We have lovingly nicknamed him Sumo. He has the most adorable smile, and you seriously just want to kiss those pinch-able cheeks every time you see the kid. He turned 1 on Monday, and we all went to my mom's to have cake and watch him destroy his. He did a good job of that too. He would grab his cake squeeze it in his hands, and then promptly throw it. It was awesome. He did a good job at making quite the mess.
   Kyson has also just learned how to walk. He is pretty good at it too. It's crazy just how fast these little tykes grow.

Outside of Nicoitalia's in Provo
 To end out our week, Nate and I had a date night on Saturday. We always try to get out once a week and just be with each other. This week we went to our most favorite pizza place. We discovered this pizza place a few months ago, and since we have been eating way to much of it, but it is sooooooo good! The best pizza around. It's called Nicoitalia Pizzeria. If you have not experienced the incredible tastebud explosion of this pizza your missing out. The guy who runs and owns this place is from Boston. The people there are tons of fun, and you just can't get better food. Our favorite pizza has pepperoni, jalepenos, and Nate loves the sausage. I like pineapple on my half of the pizza too. So to stop my ranting and raving about the subject, just get yourself down to Nicoitalia's and try it. You'll love it!
    For the rest of our date  night we wen to a movie, and just spent time together. Like Nate and I always say. What ever we are doing it is always better when we are doing it together!

Our yummy pizza!

Waiting for our yummy pizza at Nicoitalia's
One happy guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment