Saturday, March 26, 2011

Freezing and Cheering

 They say that March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb, but really does that every happen? I think that March is more like a Tasmanian Devil here is good old Utah Valley. You never know what you are going to get. One day you are sitting outside in 60 degree weather, and the next day you are shoveling your driveway, trying to clear the 5 inches of snow. There is one thing that is for sure. You can NEVER predict what is going to happen in March.

Here are a couple of pictures though of Nate and I at Jesse's lacrosse game. He started playing a couple of weeks ago, and is having a pretty good time playing.
 He is on the Orem High school team this year, and they don't have a JV team so he plays with the varsity team.  And as you can see he is usually the smallest kid out there. He still trys to get into the mix and play. I don't know how brave I would be either if everyone was so much bigger than me, but he is working hard. Jesse loves to play, and it is a good use of his energy. We keep telling him even though he isn't the biggest doesn't mean he can't be the best out there. If he wants it, he just has to work for it. Some days he works harder than others. :)

We enjoy watching the games and freeing our little bottoms off in the process. I am hoping that things warm up a little for the last few games of the season.

Other than lacrosse, work, and school not much going on here in our lives. We stay busy going too and from each of these. I am really looking forward to warmer weather, and being able to plant our garden!  Bring on the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment