Saturday, February 19, 2011

Holy Moly Cow it's March!

It's hard to believe that we are already half way into March. Just as you feel like you are catching up, and getting all the things done that you need to, you take a look at the calendar and "WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?" March 15th already? No it just cannot be.... but yet here we are.

The beginning of 2011 has been busy for us here in the Mansanarez home. In January I went to Orlando Florida. I was sent there by the district that I work for to go to a technology conference. I went with two other ladies that work with me at the district, and I won't lie I was not sad in the least by leaving the cold freezing weather of Utah in January, for the warm 70 degree weather in Orlando. It was wonderful. I got to go to Disney world for the first time, eat lots of good food, and see the Atlantic ocean for the first time. I was also able to visit the Kennedy Space Center. That was neat too. While at the Epcot center in Disney World I found this HUGE sombrero. It was awesome, I just couldn't resist putting it on.

If I had to pick one word for the Epcot center, it would have to be shopping! The whole things is one big shopping center from things all around the world (well at least they say they are from all around the world.). This is a picture from a shop I think in "Norway". It was just a huge ugly troll that I thought would be fun to have a picture of.

In February our family had a new addition. My little big brother (little because I am older, and big because he is taller than me), had his first baby. Kyson Jay Measom was born on Feb. 13th 2011. And if I do say so, he is the cutest little thing ever! I love his little body and cute feet (which are big :)  ), and most of all I love his little cry. We just all want to eat him up. There were a few moments when I was looking at him that I could have sworn that it was baby Kevin. But I also see Jenna in him too.
Kelli and Kyson.... isn't he cute?!?  
Papa Kevin with his little boy Kyson. Can you believe Kev Man is a daddy?
Well, now we are in March and the month is not slowing down. Things have been busy at work and school. Nate stays busy with nursing, and is working hard. He is at the top of his class. We are really proud of all that he is working on. He works hard and deserves a break. He is always looking out for those around him too.

Jesse started another season of lacrosse. He loves playing and likes going to practice so he can "hit hard.", as he puts it. This year he is on the Orem High School lacrosse team. Seeing that he is still in 9th grade, he is still one of the smaller players on the team. When he is out on the field playing most of the other players tower above him. But he loves it, and likes to play. I am glad he has found a sport that he has a passion for. He is pretty good at it too.

Last week we were able to go bowling with Jen, Tim, Bronson, Cooper, and Tara. It was Bronson's first time bowling and it was so cute watching how excited he got. He loved putting on the shoes and watching the ball roll down and hit the pins. We all had a great time. Now as things move forward I hope time slows just a bit, but I am happy that the winter is ending and that summer is approaching as well. I cannot wait for more sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment