Saturday, September 14, 2013

Back to School

It seems weird to say that it is back to school time already, but here we are. We have had a lot of fantastic things happen in our lives the last couple of months so we wanted to share with everyone.

First JESSE IS HOME! Yes, he is back at home and in school and doing well. We are so glad him have him home! The night we picked him up and brought him home he got into the car and screamed like a little girl with excitement. It was awesome! And other than some normal teenage attitude he is doing great. Welcome home Jesse!

Also good news Nate got a promotion at work. He is now the assistant director of nursing for the hospice company that he works for. It has been awesome! I am so proud of him! For not even being out of nursing school a year this is a big deal. Way to go Nate!

Aaron is growing fast and loving life. He runs around all day kicking the soccer ball and smiling. Aaron has also found a love for swimming. This kid loves the water. When I am holding him in the pool to swim he is constantly trying to dive out of my arms. It is fun to teach him how to swim. He's still working on it but he loves it!

As for me I am back to work full time this year at OHS! It is going to be good to be there to help Jesse and at the end of the year he will graduate! I can't wait. Then my plan will be to stay home with Aaron. So one more year. I love my class and I miss Aaron while I am gone but thankfully my sister Jen helps out and watches him. I don't know what I would do with out her!

So there is our quick update. We are happy and loving having Jesse home and staying busy.
Our underwater family picture
Silly Faces

AJ with his cousins Lane and Cooper
Not a pool but he loves the water!
Hi MOM!




Aaron and cousin Mia
Measom family camping trip to Moon Lake. We found MUD!

Pa Pa Measom and AJ


No comments:

Post a Comment