As of September 5th, 2012, Nate and I have been married for 9 years, and going strong! It's crazy to think that we have really been married that long, but time has just flown by. But what a great 9 years it has been! One of our mottos you could say is this. Any thing we do is always better when we are together. That's truly how we feel. I love being with Nate! I love every second we have together, and every second that I am not with him I want to be.
For our anniversary this year we we spent a weekend up in Wolf Creek Utah, at a Worldmark resort. Of course we had to take our sweet little Aaron with us. We can't get enough of him either. We spent our time fly fishing, swimming, relaxing, and Nate was studying for his nursing exam. One of the days that we were up there Aaron's birth parents came up and spent the day with us too.
We had a blast! We went for a hike, went swimming in the reservoir, and took a nice relaxing trip to the hot tub. It was so nice to finally have some time with just Emma and JT as well. I was happy that we got to spend many hours together with them, and having them be with Aaron with out having to worry about the clock, or when someone had to go.
I'm so grateful that we have the relationship that we do with Emma and JT! There are many people who may not understand open adoptions, but we love it! It just feels right for Aaron, us, and Emma and JT! There are not words, but we are so thankful for the blessing it is in our lives!
Here are some fun pictures from our anniversary weekend.
 |
| Aaron's first "road trip" |
 |
| Family Fly Fishing |
 |
| Aaron and Emma |
 |
| We love hiking! |
 |
| JT and Emma |
 |
| Just getting our feet wet. |
No comments:
Post a Comment