 |
| Jenna and Kyson on the boat |
I love the summer! I love taking the boat out on the lake. I love spending time with my family, and I love being able to go out in the mountains! Being a teacher has its perks. I look forward to the last day of school knowing that I have a couple of months to spend as much time as I want to outside.
This year our summer has been busy in different ways. I spend my usual time working for BYU, and Nate is busy with nursing school. We haven't been able to play out in the mountains as much as we would like, but we still sneak in our play time with each other and our family. It's nice that we live so close to the mountains and to the lake so that when we do have a couple of hours we can quickly jump in the truck and head out for a little fun. I don't think it is possible to pick a favorite. But anything we do is always better when we get to do it together and with our family and friends. So... here are a few pictures from our summer so far. Nothing grand, just simple times, with lots of good people.
 |
| Sara Krammer, Kelli, and Tara hang on for dear life! |
 |
| This is our one fishing trip so far this year. All the rivers and streams are so high and fast we can't fish nearly as much as we want. But we still try. |
 |
| Brenda, Jesse, Dad, Tara, Bronson, and Kevin up the canyon for FHE. |
 |
| Cooper loved being up the canyon and having tons of room to run. |
 |
| Grandma and Cooper....awe cute. |
 |
| Bronson wanted to fish with Nate. He stayed right by his side the whole time. |
 |
| Now it's Bronson's turn to fish. |
 |
| Kevin and Nate set up a slack line, and we all took turns trying to walk on it. Even Bronson tried it. |
 |
| Jesse did a good job staying on the line even with Kevin teasing him. |
 |
| Papa and Cooper. |
 |
| I couldn't balance at all, so Nate helped me out. What a guy. |
 |
| Nate stood like this for a while before he fell. |
 |
| Kevin getting ready to stand on the line. He is pretty good at this. |
 |
| Kevin jumps and then lands back on the line. |
 |
| Tim takes a crack at the slack line. Go Tim! |
No comments:
Post a Comment