I can hardly believe that this is actually our "blog". It has been a long time coming, and if you know Nate and I you probably know we don't spend a ton of time on the computer, but we have reason now to share our life.
Nate and I are going through the process of adoption. We are so excited that I think we might burst. But this is the main purpose for us to start this blog. We want the word out that we can't wait for a little someone to join our family and share our lives with us!
Today we went to some training classes that we have to go to as part of the adoption process and had a really great learning experience. We were able to listen to three different birth mothers who placed their children for adoption and about what it was like for them. What amazing women! Both of us are overwhelmed by their faith and love. I only hope we can have such an amazing experience. Any way it fired me up to do whatever I possibly could to help find that special girl that will be part of our family, and share her child with us.
So stay tuned and join us in our journey.
This is our little family now. Nate, me (Kel), and our nephew Jesse. Jesse came to live with us two years ago, and he just had his 15th birthday! Crazy, driving in a year.... ummm.... maybe....if he's lucky!

No comments:
Post a Comment