Happy spring everyone! Here in the Mansanarez home we are loving the spring time weather and warmth, and yes also the rain. I love it when it rains. The sound is calming, the air smells clean, and it brightens the grass and flowers. It's just beautiful. I also love this picture of my boys! Aaron looks so big just like his daddy.
We have been having a great few weeks. Aaron is now 10 months old and growing so fast. His top two front teeth are coming in and he likes to feel them with his finger. Unfortunately, he has also discovered grinding teeth. Oh my goodness that is the worst sound ever. So we are trying to teach him to NOT grind his teeth. But other than that he is pretty much a happy little guy smiling where ever he goes (even when he is teething and has a cold). He is starting to want to walk as well. He is still not a big fan of crawling. He can get an army crawl going, but he would much rather hold onto my fingers and walk, or walk next to the couch.
Nate is busy with being a hospice nurse. He is constantly getting complements from his patients about what great care he gives. Any one who knows Nate is not surprised by this. I am glad that he likes his job and that everyone he works with is seeing just how amazing of a man he is!
As for me, I am very thankful for all of my blessings. Things have been a bit crazy for us this last year or so, but I know that we have been blessed. First, for our Aaron. He is our little piece of heaven. I am also so thankful to have been given such amazing family and friends! I have had support and love and help through everything. Thank you for everyone who has been there for us. Of course and I am thankful for Jesse and the progress he has been making. I will forever be grateful for the family he has been living with and the influence they have been on him. I don't know if he would have been able to make the changes he has without them.
I am thankful for the great job that Nate has and that I have. It is a blessing and direct answer to prayers to be blessed with work. And of course I am overwhelmed with gratitude for my wonderful husband Nate! He is everything to me and does everything his can for me, our family, and everyone around him.
All of this and more I owe my thanks to our loving Father in Heaven. If I don't share it enough I do know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true. I share my knowledge of that with everyone. I hope everyone can feel such happiness in their lives whether there are good times, hard times, trials, or more. I know I have.
 |
| Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma Measoms |
 |
| Holy Easter Egg Basket Batman! |
 |
| Going down the slide with cousin Mia |
 |
| At the CRAZY Orem City egg hunt |
 |
| Loving out time outside with our Doggies |
 |
| Aaron's Easter Suit |
No comments:
Post a Comment